Watch Greg Run began as an online journal of my effort to run a marathon each month during 2009. With the marathon a month challenge successfully behind me, I'm still running and still posting with notes on training runs, travel and other thoughts.

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Marathon A Month For A Year

I don't find myself all that interesting, which means I have never had the interest or motivation to start a blog. I am, however, about to begin a relatively small challenge that has caused others to ask for updates, which means I now have a reason to blog.

The challenge for 2009 is quite simply this: to run one marathon each month during the 2009 calendar year.

Given that I have met more than one person who has completed a marathon each week during a calendar year, completing one marathon per month does not seem like that big a deal. But the challenge does provoke a reaction each time I share it with someone else.

I'll do my best to provide a before and after synopsis of the month's run, and maybe even add a few posts during a run.

I have nothing more to say at this moment, but will return when something comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment