Watch Greg Run began as an online journal of my effort to run a marathon each month during 2009. With the marathon a month challenge successfully behind me, I'm still running and still posting with notes on training runs, travel and other thoughts.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tracking My Progress on Sunday


For those of you interested in tracking my progress through Sunday’s Dallas White Rock Marathon, the link below will take you to a website where you can register to receive updates on my progress.

http://tracking.theendresultco.com/2009/wrm/index.php

I am registered under Greg Sankey, which should be all the information you need to begin the process.

You will then need to make two key decisions:

1. Do you want to receive updates via text message or email; and

2. Do you want updates throughout the marathon or only when I finish.

Prior to finalizing your registration to receive these updates you will need to enter a verification code…which is emailed or sent via text to you.

The result is, on Sunday morning, you will start to receive updates on my progress through the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment