Watch Greg Run began as an online journal of my effort to run a marathon each month during 2009. With the marathon a month challenge successfully behind me, I'm still running and still posting with notes on training runs, travel and other thoughts.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daisy and Me


During the last few days, I have enjoyed reading various running blogs detailing trail runs through the mud, interval training that leaves one feeling the nausea, and long runs completed in preparation from a spring marathon event.

On my blog, you get a picture of me and Daisy Duck.

As I continue to catch up on my Disney Marathon experience, I'm sure you can appreciate the merchandising aspect attached to the event. Which means I could buy this photo for only $19.99. And, unlike my iPhone pictures in earlier posts, me and Daisy enjoyed a pro who used a real camera to create this memory.

Sadly, once the picture was taken, Daisy and her helpers had enjoyed their fill of my presence so I was quickly ushered off for a picture with Lilo and Stitch. I opted out of the second photo opportunity, so I hope you enjoy me and Daisy.

I'll publish some chronology of a leg burning, lung searing long training run in the near future. For now, this is the best I can do.





1 comment:

  1. hey man just wanted to thank you - Your blog gave me courage to run my first marathon last year and now God in me is training for a half iron man to raise money for cancer with Team in Training... My mom passed to Heaven last year and I am doing it in Honor of her... Thank you again for making this blog... running has well really helped me with the emotions of this last year... How are you doing? What is up. I do not see any blogs from this year. I am new at blogging so I might be missing something... Have a bless day and thanks for all the race stories... I love the favorite sign part of each story..

    ReplyDelete