Watch Greg Run began as an online journal of my effort to run a marathon each month during 2009. With the marathon a month challenge successfully behind me, I'm still running and still posting with notes on training runs, travel and other thoughts.

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm At The Magic Kingdom...And It's Freezing!!!

Literally...it's freezing here in Orlando. There is actually a chance of snow tomorrow...Saturday, January 9, which is the Walt Disney World Half Marathon.

It's the first part of my effort to run Goofy's Challenge.

Updates and pictures as soon as my fingers thaw after the run!

1 comment:

  1. I SO excited to read this story - what a great opening... Sorry it was cold but sooooo happy you got to run - I have a dream of getting to run this half marathon with my little 8 year old next year - God willing... Thank you for taking us on another adventure Greg!

    ReplyDelete